Wrong website loaded when other requested

Nick the Gr33k support at superhost.gr
Fri Jun 14 03:40:57 EDT 2013

On 13/6/2013 9:28 μμ, Joel Goldstick wrote:

> your code is not finding a file named this:
>   '/home/nikos/public_html//home/dauwin/public_html/index.html'
>
> The first part of this file path is:'/home/nikos/public_html
>
> After that are TWO forward slashes which remind me of http:// and
> following that is the path you want.  so, you need to put new batteries
> in your brain, look through your mess and figure out what creates the
> wrong file name for you

Hello Joel and Good Day, here are the virtual host for you to see.

VirtualHost 82.211.30.133:82>
     ServerName dauwin.gr
     ServerAlias www.dauwin.gr
     DocumentRoot /home/dauwin/public_html
     ServerAdmin webmaster at dauwin.gr
     UseCanonicalName Off
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/dauwin.gr combined
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/dauwin.gr-bytes_log "%{%s}t %I
.\n%{%s}t %O ."
     ## User dauwin # Needed for Cpanel::ApacheConf
     UserDir enabled dauwin
     <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
         suPHP_UserGroup dauwin dauwin
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule !mod_disable_suexec.c>
         <IfModule !mod_ruid2.c>
             SuexecUserGroup dauwin dauwin
         </IfModule>
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule mod_ruid2.c>
         RMode config
         RUidGid dauwin dauwin
     </IfModule>
     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/dauwin/public_html/cgi-bin/

     # To customize this VirtualHost use an include file at the
following location
     # Include
"/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/dauwin/dauwin.gr/*.conf"

</VirtualHost>

Your superhost.gr domain is setup to use the following
Code:
<VirtualHost 82.211.30.133:82>
     ServerName superhost.gr
     ServerAlias www.superhost.gr
     DocumentRoot /home/nikos/public_html
     ServerAdmin support at superhost.gr
     UseCanonicalName Off
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/superhost.gr combined
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/superhost.gr-bytes_log "%{%s}t
%I .\n%{%s}t %O ."
     ## User nikos # Needed for Cpanel::ApacheConf
     UserDir enabled nikos
     <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
         suPHP_UserGroup nikos nikos
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule !mod_disable_suexec.c>
         <IfModule !mod_ruid2.c>
             SuexecUserGroup nikos nikos
         </IfModule>
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule mod_ruid2.c>
         RMode config
         RUidGid nikos nikos
     </IfModule>
     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/nikos/public_html/cgi-bin/

     # To customize this VirtualHost use an include file at the
following location
     # Include
"/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/nikos/superhost.gr/*.conf"

</VirtualHost>

================================

Yes, if in fact we have registered the domain "dauwin.gr" there would be
no problem, since all web urls would be translated into correct file paths.

But see, we didn't buy dauwin.gr domain and all we have to access the
dauwin website is http://superhost.gr/~dauwwin way to do it.

Please tell me there is still some possible way for when:

'http://superhost.gr/~dauwin' is being browsed for the
'/home/dauwin/public_html' to be associated with.

So now, what?

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!