Wrong website loaded when other requested

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Jun 14 10:44:15 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-14, Nick the Gr33k <support at superhost.gr> wrote:
> On 13/6/2013 10:31 ????, Grant Edwards wrote:

>>> Andrea i need to fix this my friend.
>>
>> Then shut up, stop bothering us, and fix it.
>
> I would, if i knew how to do it.
>
> And surely i'm not bothering you, since you never care to reply for
> anything i ask.

This newsgroup/list has been completely taken over by threads you
start asking the same questions and then refusing to read the answers,
try the suggested solutions, or read the references you're given.

> And if you do not like my posts, just don't read them.

I _try_ not to read them.  But your constantly changing e-mail
addresses and your constant creation of new (and equally futile)
threads makes it pretty difficult to avoid...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Where do your SOCKS
                                  at               go when you lose them in