Don't feed the troll...

Simpleton support at superhost.gr
Mon Jun 17 12:19:14 EDT 2013

On 17/6/2013 7:14 μμ, Grant Edwards wrote:
> But failing _isn't_ inevitible.  If you take the time to actually
> learn Python by reading the references people provide, by studying
> small examples, and by experimenting with Python code, there's no
> reason why you should fail.

I'am and i feel better expressing my questions to a live human being
that read help file after help file to find some answer to a problem i
have to deal with.

Of course i spent you guys reply-time but many others(even experts)
benefit from all this experience, not only me.

Also what i have learned here the last month would have taken me way
longer if i was researching for my self from doc=>doc reference until i
was able to understand something.

I like things to be put up simple and i'am not trolling this group.
I respect this group.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!