Don't feed the troll...

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:39:19 EDT 2013

On Jun 18, 2:19 am, Simpleton <supp... at superhost.gr> wrote:
> I like things to be put up simple and i'am not trolling this group.
> I respect this group.

There are a number of things you could to do confirm this:

1. Stop changing your name.
2. Stop bumping your threads if no one responds.
3. Stop exaggerating the "benefit" your threads have for others.
4. Stop posting code chunks and saying "What now?" Show what you've
tried to debug the problem.
5. Stop ignoring requests to modify your behaviour while
simultaneously demanding that others here do.
6. Read the links people provide you and then ask further questions
using the content of those links as a basis.

tl;dr Stop acting like a troll and we'll stop perceiving you as such.