Don't feed the troll...

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Jun 17 12:14:17 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-17, Simpleton <support at superhost.gr> wrote:
> On 16/6/2013 9:39 ????, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>> If nikos's project was a college project we would have told
>> him he has to make his homework himself.
>
> This is where you all mistaken.
>
> You see, my website could be done ina CMS like (Joomla or Drupal) or
> even in DreamWeaver.
>
> I choosed Python because i like Python.
> Mny of my friends and clients told me hey man your website is very
> simple, how not Joomla-lize it with cool animation effects and stuff?
>
> Well, i could, but i dont want to because:
>
> 1. i want to learn Python
> 2. i want to have full control of my webisite, knowing each and every
> line does, since i'm writing it.
>
> > But now he is earning
> > money with it, you seem to find it acceptable his job is done
> > for him.
>
> No. I first try and inevitably i fail.

But failing _isn't_ inevitible.  If you take the time to actually
learn Python by reading the references people provide, by studying
small examples, and by experimenting with Python code, there's no
reason why you should fail.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! MY income is ALL
                                  at               disposable!