Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 11:55:31 EDT 2013

On 02/06/2013 16:36, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote

> *IF* ?
> So, you think i'm not putting any effort?
>
> Almost always i post out snippets of what i have tried in my numerous attempts to solve some issue i've encountered.
>
> Putting forward effort and being able to actually solve a problem is two difeerent things.
>
> Where is your attemps to provide an actual help to me for once
> It is not obligatory of course but a matter of good will, but instead of doing that, you choose not only to not help or at least ignore, but consistently making fun at my expense.

I don't think, I know.  How can you be putting in any effort when you
give yourself no thinking time?  When you ask for a response maybe two
hours after you've first posted?  Basically you're using this group as a
*FREE* technical support service.  If you want something done to suit
you, either put the effort in first, show some patience, or *PAY* for
support.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence