Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:21:19 EDT 2013

Τη Κυριακή, 2 Ιουνίου 2013 6:55:31 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence έγραψε:

> I don't think, I know.  How can you be putting in any effort when you
> give yourself no thinking time?  When you ask for a response maybe two
> hours after you've first posted?  Basically you're using this group as a
> *FREE* technical support service.  If you want something done to suit
> you, either put the effort in first, show some patience, or *PAY* for
> support.

Certainly *not you*, since you not proven yourself knowlengeable to me or in the case you are, certainly not helpfull but ironic instead.

This is a a *free* python list.
Everybody receiving help in here does nto have to pay. this might be a simple trick like the other issues i had with the pymysql connector where it needed 'charser='utf8'' instead of 'charser='utf-8'' which is what i was trying. Couldn't think of the dash because in any other case i happened to make use of 'utf-8' in my scripts, it was mentioned with a dash inside the statements like:

print( '''Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8\n''' open('/home/nikos/public_html/' + page, encoding='utf-8') as f:

So i assumed, 'charset=utf-8' too, didn't occured to me an other symbolism.

Paying for someone to just remove a dash to get the script working is too much to ask for, but paying for someone from this list to convert my scripts to Django, and i will at some point because this site advertises webhosting is logically. I want the scripts to user latest versions of python and the best code it can be done so, to be quick and functional.

I cannot of course expect someone to do the conversion for me for free.