Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:36:10 EDT 2013

Τη Κυριακή, 2 Ιουνίου 2013 6:24:10 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence έγραψε:

Nikos wrote:
> > Apart from the "funny" commenting, can you for once contribute towards to an actual solution or this is the best you can do to prove yourself smart in here by talking down on me?

> The only thing I'll contribute is that if you're looking to run a
> commercial venture, you wouldn't be the last on my list for services,
> you'd never get on it.

I wouldn't want you as i client either.

> Further I'll point out that you never give any indication at all of ever
> doing any research before you ask a question.  You simply fire off email
> after email in the hope that you'll get a response.  Luckily for you a
> substantial number of people have come to your rescue.  Unfortunately
> for you, you've exhausted the patience of a number who might well have
> been extremely helpful *IF* you'd put in a little effort.  That is just
> too much to ask of course.

*IF* ?
So, you think i'm not putting any effort?

Almost always i post out snippets of what i have tried in my numerous attempts to solve some issue i've encountered.

Putting forward effort and being able to actually solve a problem is two difeerent things.

Where is your attemps to provide an actual help to me for once
It is not obligatory of course but a matter of good will, but instead of doing that, you choose not only to not help or at least ignore, but consistently making fun at my expense.