Python Magazine

DRJ Reddy rama29065 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:01:52 EDT 2013

> The real problem is the ongoing supply of content. If you can publish
>
> on a regular schedule (weekly?) with interesting content, you'll have
>
> a highly successful magazine... but if you have to provide all that
>
> content yourself, you'll burn out. Try to line up a couple of backup
>
> writers or columnists to help out - and no, I'm not offering, I have
>
> way too much happening already :) Though the number of words I've
>
> typed into python-list today would probably be enough for a month's
>
> worth of newsletters...
>

> Let's have more of these threads that are actually Python-related!
>

> ChrisA

Dear ChrisA,
    Currently we are a team of three. We are planning to have contect categorized into topics like
☺ Some application made of python(command line program or a GUI program) that we make using a python module(planning to cover as many modules as possible) ie; of included batteries of python.
☺ Python in Security ie; Some scripts that we can write in python like a dictionary attack tool
☺ One for covering Tkinter.
☺ One small Game using python.
☺ Python Facts,Python Quotes, Python PersonalitY (a python personnel bio or an interview), Python video(about a python video from Python Conferences)
☺ Python articles Guest as well as our own.
☺ Python Tutorials.
☺ Python Place( A place where python is being used for production).
☺ If we are not overloading magazine we would also cover about Python tools like say Ninja-IDE(an IDE for Python extensively written in Python).
    After a few days we are planning to cover
☺ Python in cloud.(Open Stack)
☺ Network Programming.(probably Twisted framework)
☺ Database programming with SQLite.
☺ Python Puzzles(some programming Questions).
☺ Python Webframework probably Django.
    We welcome further suggestions from the community.
Regards,
DRJ and Team.