Python Magazine

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:52:13 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:17 AM, DRJ Reddy <rama29065 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Do you have other magazines? Which ones? How are you going to supply contents?
>
> We don't have other magazines. I was referring to old python magazines which terminated now. Portable documents(PDF , EPUB or MOBI) for now is being planned.

The real problem is the ongoing supply of content. If you can publish
on a regular schedule (weekly?) with interesting content, you'll have
a highly successful magazine... but if you have to provide all that
content yourself, you'll burn out. Try to line up a couple of backup
writers or columnists to help out - and no, I'm not offering, I have
way too much happening already :) Though the number of words I've
typed into python-list today would probably be enough for a month's
worth of newsletters...

Let's have more of these threads that are actually Python-related!

ChrisA