PEP8 79 char max

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com.dmarc.invalid
Wed Jul 31 14:33:03 EDT 2013

Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2013-07-31, Neil Cerutti <neilc at norwich.edu> wrote:
>
> > Besides, after studying The Pragmatic Programmer I removed nearly
> > all the tables from my code and reference them (usually with csv
> > module) instead.
>
> I don't understand.  That just moves them to a different file --
> doesn't it?  You've still got to deal with editing a large table of
> data (for example when I want to add instructions to your assembler).
>
> --
> Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Spreading peanut
>                                   at               butter reminds me of
>                               gmail.com            opera!!  I wonder why?
> --

True, but a CSV file is easy to edit in something like a spreadsheet
application (LibreOffice/MS Office); alignment becomes automatic
then.

Ramit

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.