PEP8 79 char max

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Jul 31 14:16:17 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-31, Neil Cerutti <neilc at norwich.edu> wrote:

> Besides, after studying The Pragmatic Programmer I removed nearly
> all the tables from my code and reference them (usually with csv
> module) instead.

I don't understand.  That just moves them to a different file --
doesn't it?  You've still got to deal with editing a large table of
data (for example when I want to add instructions to your assembler).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Spreading peanut
                                  at               butter reminds me of