Parse a Wireshark pcap file

John Evans john.g.evans.ne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:57:29 EST 2013

It looks like there was some very recent reorganization of the scapy
packaging on macports, see
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2013-January/021620.html

Did you have an updated port tree when you installed?  If not, I'd suggest
uninstalling whatever port you installed, resync with "port selfupdate",
then install the scapy port again.  You should see not only the libdnet
port installed, but also py27-libdnet, which is the missing glue you need
for interfacing with libdnet.

--
John Evans