Using filepath method to identify an .html page

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:13:42 EST 2013

Τη Τρίτη, 22 Ιανουαρίου 2013 6:23:16 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Leonard, Arah έγραψε:
> > Thank you but the number needs to be a 4-digit integer only, if its to be stored in the database table correctly.
>

> Okay, I think we need to throw the flag on the field at this point.  What you're asking for has gone into a realm where you clearly don't even appear to understand what you're asking for.
>

> What is the reason for your integer being limited to only 4 digits?  Not even databases are limited in such a way.  So what are you doing that imposes that kind of a limit, and why?

a) I'am a reseller, i have unlimited ftp quota, hence database space
b) I'am feeling compelled to do it this way
c) i DO NOT want to use BIG absolute paths to identify files, just small numbers , shich they are easier to maintain.

Your solution i know it works and i thank you very much for providing it to me!

Can you help please on the errors that http://superhost.gr gives?