Using filepath method to identify an .html page

Leonard, Arah Arah.Leonard at bruker-axs.com
Tue Jan 22 11:23:16 EST 2013

> Thank you but the number needs to be a 4-digit integer only, if its to be stored in the database table correctly.

Okay, I think we need to throw the flag on the field at this point.  What you're asking for has gone into a realm where you clearly don't even appear to understand what you're asking for.

What is the reason for your integer being limited to only 4 digits?  Not even databases are limited in such a way.  So what are you doing that imposes that kind of a limit, and why?