Can someone tell me what kinds of questions should be asked in this list and what kinds in the tutor section?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:24:11 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, i believe the whole idea of having more than one mailing list is folly anyway. Why? Case in point: this thread! We have a person who is not sure which list to post a question, meanwhile the question "in question" remains unanswered.

Great idea! And this isn't Python-specific. Let's merge all the
world's mailing lists into one; you want to ask a question, you just
post it! Doesn't matter what it's about, just ask it and the right
people will see it and respond. This is awesome!

I wonder if Thunderbird 5 was like that.

ChrisA