Any idea how i can format my output file with ********************Start file*********************** usinf Python 2.7

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Sat Feb 9 09:38:50 EST 2013

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 15:27:16 +0100
Morten Engvoldsen <mortenengv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I Have saved my output in .doc file and want to format the output with
>
> *************Start the File ************************
>
> Some data here

> Can you let me know how can i do that using Python?

Seems pretty simple.  Open the file, read it into a variable, print the
header, print the data and then print the footer.  Which part are you
struggling with? Show us your code so far.

Or is the issue with the .doc file?  Is it a Word document or simple
text?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
IM: darcy at Vex.Net, VOIP: sip:darcy at Vex.Net