Any idea how i can format my output file with ********************Start file*********************** usinf Python 2.7

Morten Engvoldsen mortenengv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:52:13 EST 2013

Hi Cain,
Thanks for your reply. I am stroning all the contents in "batchdate" and
then,

data = base64.encodestring(batchdata)

and then writing "data" in doc file.

I know i can append  "***************Start file***********" in the
batchdata, but is there a better python code like multiply * into 10 times
-- any python code i can add the formatting in dynamic way instead of
hardcoding with "***************Start file***********" line.

Thanks for your reply again.