Any idea how i can format my output file with ********************Start file*********************** usinf Python 2.7

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Sat Feb 9 09:38:01 EST 2013

On 02/09/2013 09:27 AM, Morten Engvoldsen wrote:
> Hi Team,
> I Have saved my output in .doc file and want to format the output with
>
> *************Start the File ************************
>
> Some data here
>

> *******************End of File*****************************
>
> Can you let me know how can i do that using Python?

Just add an output statement right after creating the file, and another
just before closing it.

This is assuming that this is a text file.  By explicitly telling us it
has a .doc extension, you may be trying to tell us it's in some
proprietary file format whose type we have to guess.

BTW, if you actually wanted *code*, you might have considered including
some more information about your environment.  For example a print
statement is an output statement in Python 2.x, while the print function
in Python 3.x looks quite different, at least when directed to a file.

--
DaveA