Airplane mode control using Python?

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Mon Dec 23 08:35:03 EST 2013

On 12/23/13 7:45 AM, Kevin Peterson wrote:
> Hi Ned,
>
> I havenot named it as android.py and there are no .pyc files in my
> directory.
>
> Here is the snapshot
> $ python
> Python 2.7.2 (default, Jul 20 2013, 22:54:57)
> [GCC 4.4.3] on linux2
>  >>> import android
>  >>> droid = android.Android()
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Android'
>  >>>

> Thanks,

Hmm, then perhaps your android module is not the one you think it is.
Try this to see what you get:

     >>> import android
     >>> print android
     .. this will show where it's imported from ..
     >>> dir(android)
     .. this will show the names available in the android module ..
     .. if any of them look like __version__ or VERSION, print that
     >>> android.__version__