Airplane mode control using Python?

Kevin Peterson qh.resu01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 07:45:07 EST 2013

Hi Ned,

I havenot named it as android.py and there are no .pyc files in my
directory.

Here is the snapshot
$ python
Python 2.7.2 (default, Jul 20 2013, 22:54:57)
[GCC 4.4.3] on linux2
>>> import android
>>> droid = android.Android()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Android'

Thanks,