New to Python, Help to get script working?

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:40:41 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Monday, December 16, 2013 1:09:38 AM UTC-6, Mark wrote:
> > On Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:33:17 PM UTC-5, Chris Angelico wrote:
> > > I went and looked at the post linked to, and it has
> > > buggy indentation. (Quite possibly indicates that the
> > > author has two-space tabs, and didn't notice a bug
> > > slipping in. I dunno.) Along the way, though, I learned
> > > that the script in question is entirely for generating
> > > fake twitch.tv viewers so as to get your stream
> > > highlighted fraudulently, so I'm rather less inclined to
> > > help. Got a legitimate use for this, or are you just
> > > trying to cheat your way to fame?
> > >
> > Thanks for the reply, the answer is yes and no, i already
> > have about 2400 followers and half mil views, i just
> > wanted to see if i could get it to work.
>
> That's like a serial spammer saying """I already have 2400
> spam bots and half a million victims but i just want to get
> my latest bot working for "academic" purposes only. *wink*"""
>
> Listen Mark, it's obvious you don't have any coding or
> debugging skills and all you want to do is employ this app
> for your own fraudulent purposes, so with that in mind:
>
>     NO SOUP FOR YOU!
> --

I'm kinda with Rick on this thread.  A guy walks along with a name like
markshizzle, offers $20 to make his 'thing' work, and proudly admits he
doesn't want to know how the program works, he just wants it to work.  I
don't think this is the right place for you markshizzle.  This is a place
for people who are interested in improving their python skills, and asking
question after they have done there best to learn on their own first.
$20?  .. as they used to say on "are you being served':   go boil your head

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com