New to Python, Help to get script working?

Mark markyshizzle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:46:59 EST 2013

Actually i live stream nearly everyday for 2 years,
the problem with twitch is that the more "popular" people get first dibs
and get treated better, have better perks, and all of that...
Its all based on your initial viewer count, 90% of viewers just click
the top video.
All my views and numbers are based on me streaming for over 2 years.

Anyways, I wasnt trying to cause trouble,
i did post what happened when i ran the program.
There was no traceback error,
Here is my post from 2 days ago:

Now in that directory in cmd, i type in python twitch.py 10 10.
When i do this I get "thread error" posting infinitely down my cmd prompt.
So it looks like the program is actually running now, just some im possibly missing?
Once again I do have pip and livestreamer installed and the exact py file i have is located here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/3m10s9rwvatxd96/twitch.py

Yes i do want it to work, and i would offer money to somebody who would
actually help me, if it helped me to make it work faster.
Is there not one person that can help a guy out?

Mark