New to Python, Help to get script working?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:33:05 EST 2013

On Monday, December 16, 2013 1:09:38 AM UTC-6, Mark wrote:
> On Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:33:17 PM UTC-5, Chris Angelico wrote:
> > I went and looked at the post linked to, and it has
> > buggy indentation. (Quite possibly indicates that the
> > author has two-space tabs, and didn't notice a bug
> > slipping in. I dunno.) Along the way, though, I learned
> > that the script in question is entirely for generating
> > fake twitch.tv viewers so as to get your stream
> > highlighted fraudulently, so I'm rather less inclined to
> > help. Got a legitimate use for this, or are you just
> > trying to cheat your way to fame?
> >
> Thanks for the reply, the answer is yes and no, i already
> have about 2400 followers and half mil views, i just
> wanted to see if i could get it to work.

That's like a serial spammer saying """I already have 2400
spam bots and half a million victims but i just want to get
my latest bot working for "academic" purposes only. *wink*"""

Listen Mark, it's obvious you don't have any coding or
debugging skills and all you want to do is employ this app
for your own fraudulent purposes, so with that in mind:

    NO SOUP FOR YOU!