Python Unicode handling wins again -- mostly

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:49:34 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> He's quite deliberately dragged it up by using p.s.  Without doubt he's the
> worst loser in the world and I'm *NOT* stopping getting at him.  I find his
> behaviour, continuously and groundlessly insulting the Python core
> developers, quite disgusting.

What he does is make very sure that the awesomeness of Python 3.3+ is
constantly being brought up on python-list. New users of Python who
come here will, within a fairly short time, learn that Python actually
gets Unicode right, unlike most languages out there, and that it's
efficient and high performance.

ChrisA