Python Unicode handling wins again -- mostly

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 10:45:18 EST 2013

On 02/12/2013 15:22, Ned Batchelder wrote:
> On 12/2/13 9:46 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> On 02/12/2013 12:39, wxjmfauth at gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> My English is far too be perfect, I think I understood
>>> it correctly.
>>>
>>> PS I did not even speak about the FSR.
>>>

>> 1) Your English is far from perfect as you clearly do not understand the
>> repeated requests *NOT* to send us double spaced crap via google groups.
>>
>> 2) You can't speak about the FSR as you know precisely nothing about it,
>> but as they say, ignorance is bliss.
>>

> As annoying as baseless claims against the FSR were, wxjmafauth is
> right: he didn't even mention the FSR in this thread.  There's really no
> point dragging this thread into that territory.
>
> --Ned.

He's quite deliberately dragged it up by using p.s.  Without doubt he's
the worst loser in the world and I'm *NOT* stopping getting at him.  I
find his behaviour, continuously and groundlessly insulting the Python
core developers, quite disgusting.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence