Am I not seeing the Error?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Aug 13 12:12:08 EDT 2013

On 8/13/2013 6:31 AM, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:

> I now see why this programming style is called trolling.

'Trolling' is a posting style.

Your initial post was legitimate. When the first three respondents
missed the syntax error, ';' instead of ',' within function() calls, I
reported it. You could have easily verified that this change removed the
syntax error, thanked me, and moved on.  Most of what you did instead,
including pretending that there was still a mystery, could be seen as
trolling.

--
Terry Jan Reedy