Am I not seeing the Error?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:55:42 EDT 2013

On 08/13/2013 04:31 AM, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:
> For me, this style is easier to read. I have tried the "typical" style,
> but I find this one to be easier.

One thing I do know is that your style makes it very hard to find
errors, even when the parser flags them.  And the fact that you posted
about not being able to find the syntax error proves that it's, in fact,
not easier to read.  That could be why people are pointing out your
unorthodox style and criticizing it.

I'm curious as to what language you first learned this style of coding
on.  It certainly appears reminiscent of earlier, very verbose
languages.  Capital letter variables, large, wordy blocks, etc.