Am I not seeing the Error?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:11:40 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-13 11:31, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:

> I now see why this programming style is called trolling.

This programming style is not called "trolling". It does not have a name. It's
just your particular style. I think you misinterpreted someone who accused you
of deliberately coding in this style to troll.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

> For me, this style is easier to read. I have tried the "typical" style, but I
> find this one to be easier.

Consider the topic of this thread as evidence against that proposition.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco