web development in python without using any webframework

jj jj at yuzao.org
Sat Aug 3 01:32:07 EDT 2013

you could check the codes of flask ,bottle ,web.py to read codes ,the learn what you want to know .

From:  "Alok Singh Mahor"<alokmahor at gmail.com>;
Date:  Sat, Aug 3, 2013 12:52 PM
To:  "python-list"<python-list at python.org>;

Subject:  web development in python without using any webframework

Hello everyone,

few months back I started learning python and now I got nice familiarity. now i want to use python for creating dynamic database driven websites. and I dont want to use existing web frameworks for my work. I am learning things so I wont feel lazy to  write all the code myself because I want to learn.

could anyone suggest me any books/site from where I can start. I want to follow MVC architecture. so please suggest me some links/book or anything

thank you in advance