web development in python without using any webframework

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 01:15:17 EDT 2013

On Aug 3, 2013, at 12:37 AM, Alok Singh Mahor <alokmahor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> few months back I started learning python and now I got nice familiarity. now i want to use python for creating dynamic database driven websites. and I dont want to use existing web frameworks for my work. I am learning things so I wont feel lazy to  write all the code myself because I want to learn.
>
> could anyone suggest me any books/site from where I can start. I want to follow MVC architecture. so please suggest me some links/book or anything
>
> thank you in advance

I believe the best way to go about this is by reading and learning
from other frameworks and learning how others implement core aspects
of a particular approach or routine by building dynamic web
frameworks.

This will not only will help you learn from a working example but you
will also learn how to improve upon things and make improvements over
time. I would start with a simple framework like flask. Flask is
extremely simple easy to use and high extendable.

If one wanted to learn about building cars they wouldn't start off
with spare car-parts and a engine manual -- you would be better of
taking apart an old Civic and learning about the inner workings and
try putting it back together this is just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone