web development in python without using any webframework

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Sat Aug 3 01:42:03 EDT 2013

Alok Singh Mahor <alokmahor at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello everyone,
> few months back I started learning python and now I got nice familiarity.
> now i want to use python for creating dynamic database driven websites. and
> I dont want to use existing web frameworks for my work. I am learning
> things so I wont feel lazy to  write all the code myself because I want to
> learn.

You likely want to use some (existing) web server (and not develop
this as well)? In this case, you could look at WSGI ("Web Server Gateway
Interface"). It is a specification intended to interface between
a web server and a web application - with the motivation to
facilitate factoring out common tasks (session handling,
authentication, authorization, output transformations, ...).