Article on the future of Python

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:34:01 EDT 2012

Grant Edwards於 2012年9月26日星期三UTC+8上午2時25分31秒寫道:
> On 2012-09-25, Martin P. Hellwig <martin.hellwig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, 25 September 2012 09:14:27 UTC+1, Mark Lawrence  wrote:
>
> >> Hi all,
>

> >> I though this might be of interest.
>
> >> http://www.ironfroggy.com/software/i-am-worried-about-the-future-of-python
>

> > I glanced over the article but it seems to me another 'I am afraid
>
> > this is not the silver bullet I wanted it to be' article
>

> Strange.  I didn't get that _at_all_ from the article.
>

> To me it was expressing concern about what happens when the range of
>
> "niches" where Python is a good solution falls below a certain
>
> critical mass -- will the "Python Community" start to stagnate because
>
> it isn't attacting new developers in the quantity or diversity that it
>
> used to...
>

> --
>
> Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Alright, you!!
>
>                                   at               Imitate a WOUNDED SEAL
>
>                               gmail.com            pleading for a PARKING
>
>                                                    SPACE!!
I don't think so in 201X. The uni-code support for users and clients
all over the world should not be taxed by WINTEL only in
multi-language support under the OS. I am glad to see a lot smart phones
or pads are fostering applications in various languages to help the IT
industry keeping  growing and expanding to those regeions covered
by wirelees digital communications with devices priced in the range
200 to 12000 usd.