SSH Connection with Python

David Robinow drobinow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:18:38 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Gelonida N <gelonida at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing I'm concerned about paramiko is, that I don't see any
> activity on the paramiko site and that one library it depends on is not
> available is windows binary package for newer versions of python.

 I don't understand why this is a problem.
\python27\python setup.py install     #for pycrypto & paramiko
\python27\python test.py   # for paramiko

Works for me.  Of course, you need  Visual C++ 2008, but the free
express edition is sufficient, and you should have that anyway if
you're doing Windows development. If that's too hard for you, try
http://www.serenethinking.com/bitlift/download.html
[not my site, no guarantees]