Simple Question regarding running .py program

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:10:39 EST 2012

On Nov 16, 2:29 am, ru... at yahoo.com wrote:
> But of course, our genius doesn't keep any records
> and the cases where he is wrong don't make as much
> impression on his memory.  Further, he doesn't bother
> to check the headers on the non-crap posts.  Even a
> junior-high science student could see the problems
> with this methodology.

Reminds of the difference between pop and educated statistics:
http://www.johndcook.com/blog/2008/10/20/nearly-everyone-is-above-average/

On the whole I agree with rurpy.
One small addition: GG allows spam posts to be marked as spam.

This feature costs a few seconds and can help everyone (if a few more
GG users would use it)