Simple Question regarding running .py program

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Thu Nov 22 06:35:07 EST 2012

Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:

> [1] OK, so I'm am annoyed with them after my Google phone updated to
>     Android 4.2 this afternoon and the lock-screen clock is now
>     _physically_painful_ to look at.  However, I'm convinced that's
>     not evil -- just a complete and utter lack of visual design
>     ability.

You can select any other lock screen widget as the default, so why not
download some more widgets from Play and choose something different. e.g.
"Beautiful Clock Widgets" or "HD Widgets" but there are probably others.

To change the default lockscreen widget swipe left from the lockscreen
until you get to a page with only a '+', add the new widget there, then
long press that widget and drag it to be the rightmost page.

Then you should be sorted just so long as you don't have any friends with
December birthdays.