Simple Question regarding running .py program

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:37:08 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM, rusi <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> One small addition: GG allows spam posts to be marked as spam.
>
> This feature costs a few seconds and can help everyone (if a few more
> GG users would use it)

And Gmail lets you do the exact same thing, but I almost never need to
do it, because the filter is already pretty good. Though every once in
a while I go check the spambox and there's usually something that
technically shouldn't have been called spam (but even then, I've never
regretted missing it). And I'm sure you can get it with a newsreader
too, though I've not looked.

Spam filtering is nothing unique.

ChrisA