GUI toolkits and dynamic table browser widget

Sibylle Koczian nulla.epistola at web.de
Mon May 21 15:35:05 EDT 2012

Am 19.05.2012 04:05, schrieb Simon Cropper:
> Googling gridtable allowed me to find my way to the wxGrid Manual which
> seems to be what I was asking for...
>
> http://wiki.wxpython.org/wxGrid%20Manual
>
> wxPyGridTableBase, a particular class associated with wxGrid appears to
> be what I need. The blurb states "The wxPyGridTableBase class is the
> interface between the wxGrid and your application-specific data sources"
>
> http://wiki.wxpython.org/wxPyGridTableBase

So I suppose you're using Python 2 or that's acceptable for you at
least. In this case I'd take a long look at Dabo: http://www.dabodev.com/
That's based on wxPython but easier to use and explicitly made for
database applications. Developers and mailing list are especially
helpful and friendly.

HTH
Sibylle