What's the best way to write this regular expression?

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Thu Mar 8 16:54:46 EST 2012

In <21519dbf-4097-4780-874d-41d76f6453e0 at x17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com> John Salerno <johnjsal at gmail.com> writes:

> Well, after a bit of experimentation, I got it to run, but I seem to
> have run into the same error as when I used setup.py:

> http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/JohnJSal/lxml_error.png

> Now I have no idea what to do.

The first error on that screen is that "xslt-config" is not found
as a command.

Try a web search for "xslt-config not found", there seemed to be some
helpful results.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears