What's the best way to write this regular expression?

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Thu Mar 8 17:19:57 EST 2012

On 03/08/2012 04:40 PM, John Salerno wrote:
> <SNIP>
> http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/JohnJSal/lxml_error.png

Nothing to do with Python, but you'd save us all a lot of space and
bandwidth if you learned how to copy/paste from a Windows cmd window.

If you're just doing it rarely, you can right click on the top bar to
get a menu.  I think you want "mark".  Then you select the text you'd
like to put in the clipboard.

Alternatively, you can put the console in quick-edit mode (I think it's
called, it's been a long time since I ran Windows).  That's an option
you set on one cmd window, and it sticks for future windows.

In quick-edit, you just right-click-drag on the cmd window to select a
rectangle of text.  Then you can Ctrl-V to paste it into email, or into
a text editor, or wherever else you need it.  Hard to imagine not using
this mode, or its Linux equivalent, which is always available.

If that wasn't clear enough, or it doesn't work for you, somebody will
explain it better.  Or ask me, and I'll launch a VirtualBox with Windows
to get you going.

--

DaveA