What's the best way to write this regular expression?

John Salerno johnjsal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:52:39 EST 2012

On Mar 8, 3:40 pm, John Salerno <johnj... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I have no idea what to do.

Hmph, I suppose I should have more patience. I realized that the
easy_install for lxml only tried to install a binary version, which
doesn't exist for the version it found (the latest, 2.3.3). I just had
to look through the previous versions and find the one with a binary
installation for Windows (2.3) and it was as simple as a single click
to install!

And the easy_install method did work for Beautiful Soup, so I should
be all set now!