tiffany 0.6.1 released

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Sat Jun 30 12:25:47 EDT 2012

Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> writes:
> Tiffany stands for any tiff. The tiny module solves a large set of
> problems, has no dependencies and just works wherever Python works.
> Tiffany was developed in the course of the *DiDoCa* project and will
> always appear on PyPi.

This sounds pretty neat.  I didn't comment on it earlier because I
haven't tried it out, since I haven't had occasion to deal with tiff
files anytime recently.  But I've had to process them for some projects
in the past, and tiffany would have been useful then.  It's good to know
that it's out there.