tiffany 0.6.1 released

Anthon van der Neut anthon at mnt.org
Sat Jun 30 10:32:06 EDT 2012

Christian,

I should have several larger Tiff files, but I would have to search a
bi. I used tilded tiffs ack in the early 90-s as a solution to mapping
large images onto raytraced surfaces on machines with only 20Mb of memory.
I will have to search though and I am now travelling. If I fail to come
back to you after I return home (in a week time), drop me an email.

Are you going to be at Europython again (we once shared a taxi in
Birmingham). I will drive down there tomoorw.

Regards
Anthon