My first ever Python program, comments welcome

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 01:13:30 EDT 2012

On Jul 22, 10:23 pm, Lipska the Kat <lip... at lipskathekat.com> wrote:

> Heh heh, Nothing to do with Eclipse, just another thing to get my head
> around. For work and Java IMHO you can't beat eclipse...
> at the moment I'm getting my head around git,

Bumped into this yesterday. Seems like a good aid to git-comprehension
https://github.com/git/git/blob/master/contrib/completion/git-prompt.sh

> reminding myself of C, learning Python
> and re-learning make. Enough already; but if there's a python plugin I
> guess I'll get around to it eventually

Seems like a strange combo. It should be
(C&make)|(python&X)|(Java&Ant)
where X could range from
Setup http://docs.python.org/distutils/setupscript.html
to distribute http://guide.python-distribute.org/
to scons http://www.scons.org/

Why burden yourself by making the '|'s into '&'s?