Sudden doubling of nearly all messages

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:25:21 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:16 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> It was a nice run Google. We had good times and bad times. A few smiles and cries.
>
> LMBTFY

So, what... you reckon Microsoft is going to be the paragon of
righteousness against the squalor of Google's information-grubbing
tactics? Fascinating.

Oh, and make sure you get yourself a new email address Rick, can't
have you connected with *Google* mail now can we.

Use whichever service you like, but don't seriously expect anything
that you don't pay money for to be perfectly featured AND not spy on
you.

ChrisA