WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:07:30 EST 2011

On Jan 24, 5:31 pm, Grant Edwards <inva... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2011-01-24, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:17:01 -0800, rantingrick wrote:
>
> >> I was being a closed minded idiot at the time. I have since evolved.
>
> > "Was"?

[...snip: Steven Trolling...]

> > Unfortunately I've wasted far too much time reading your theatrics.
>
> Unfortunately, some of us have been guilty of poking him with a stick
> just to watch him jump and yell.

Every one of my threads (or threads i replied to) Steven has trolled
them all. He never engages me in direct battle because he lacks the
mental prowess i possess. He fears me and it shows. He fears me
because i have a vision and he has none. He fears me because HE fears
change. Should i post links to all the threads you have trolled up
Steven as evidence of your trollish behavior?  You never had the balls
to engage me and you never will! Sadly you are one of the most
knowledgeable within this group yet you spend 99% of your time
trolling for your own self gratification. Why have you not offered any
opinions on Wx versus Tkinter? Why have you not offered any code?
BECAUSE YOU ARE A TROLL! Plain and simple.

> > It's time for another six months in the kill-file, I think.

Good riddance! Make it a year, ten years, i don't care!

> That doesn't really help much.  RR has been in my killfile since
> before his first posting. But, thanks to people who quote his rantings
> in their entirety, I think I've seen pretty much all of them.

Well kill file D'Aprano and just shrink your listener even more. The
funny thing about selfishness and arrogance is that they are both self
defeating. However many in this group wear these attributes with
pride. Yes, go ahead and stick your head in the sand and imagine the
world does not exist -- because when you do you leave your backside
sticking out in a good position for kicking! *kick*