WxPython versus Tkinter.

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Jan 24 18:31:50 EST 2011

On 2011-01-24, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:17:01 -0800, rantingrick wrote:
>
>> I was being a closed minded idiot at the time. I have since evolved.
>
> "Was"?
>
> It's been fun (for some definition of fun) watching your
> grandstanding, your haranguing the community into doing things your
> way, your insulting the blind for being insufficiently demanding of
> screen-reader support, and generally bullying everyone here.
> Unfortunately I've wasted far too much time reading your theatrics.

Unfortunately, some of us have been guilty of poking him with a stick
just to watch him jump and yell.

> It's time for another six months in the kill-file, I think.

That doesn't really help much.  RR has been in my killfile since
before his first posting. But, thanks to people who quote his rantings
in their entirety, I think I've seen pretty much all of them.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! FROZEN ENTREES may
                                  at               be flung by members of