WxPython versus Tkinter.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Jan 24 18:23:54 EST 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:17:01 -0800, rantingrick wrote:

> I was
> being a closed minded idiot at the time. I have since evolved.

"Was"?

It's been fun (for some definition of fun) watching your grandstanding,
your haranguing the community into doing things your way, your insulting
the blind for being insufficiently demanding of screen-reader support,
and generally bullying everyone here. Unfortunately I've wasted far too
much time reading your theatrics. It's time for another six months in the
kill-file, I think.

--
Steven