move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Jan 18 18:44:26 EST 2011

On 1/18/2011 6:22 PM, rantingrick wrote:

> This was a strong statement and it was meant to be strong.

However, it was falso.

> We cannot even discuss the tracker until we fix this abomination
> called c.l.py.

I have nothing directly to do with c.l.p and care nothing for it. I read
the gmane.comp.python.general mirror of python-list, which filters out
some of the worse of the input from c.l.p. I mostly focus on getting
real work done on the tracker and repository and am only temporarily
spending this much time here as a diversion.

--
Terry Jan Reedy