move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:54:48 EST 2011

And were the hell is Steve Holden? Why has he not weighed in on these
(or any) discussions. He (Steve Holden) is second in command to the
entire community. Yet we have yet to hear a peep from this fella. What
gives Steve?

And if Steve is too busy, who is next in the chain of command? Who is
going to take responsibility for this catastrophe we call c.l.py? Is
there no one is man enough to step up for this community? Are all of
our leaders just sticking their heads in the sand hoping for this to
"solve" itself?

I would really like for some heavy weights to get involved here.